Tim Neuville is a Senior Director in the Private Client Group of the California operations of Marcum Financial Services, LLC (MFS). Prior to joining MFS, LLC, Tim was the founder and president of Epic Wealth Planning, based in Irvine.
Mr. Neuville has been involved in the financial services industry for over 25 years. He began his career as a retail banker with U.S. Bancorp in Portland, Oregon. He became a Registered Representative and a licensed insurance agent for life insurance, disability, and long term care insurance.
In order to better specialize in investments and financial planning, he earned the industry designations of Charted Financial Consultant (ChFC®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Certified Financial Planner™. Mr. Neuville provides wealth management for affluent individuals, including investment consulting, wealth enhancement, estate transfer, asset protection and charitable giving. He works on a team approach with his clients legal, tax and insurance advisors.
Mr. Neuville is an adjunct professor at the University of California Irvine (UCI) where he teaches classes on risk management, retirement planning and employee benefits. He has been a frequent keynote speaker on financial planning and investment management for organizations and Fortune 500 companies and has appeared on Headline Business News Update. He recently authored "Health and Wealth. A 5 Step Process for Successful Retired Women'.
- Financial Planning Association of Orange County, Member
- Financial Services Institute, Inc., Member
- Orange County Chapter of Society of Financial Service Professionals, Past President
- University of California, Irvine Personal Financial Planning Certificate program, Advisory Board Member
- University of California, Irvine Personal Financial Planning Certificate program, Adjunct Professor
- El Toro Mountain Biking Team, Director
- Santiago de Compstella Catholic Church, Former Finance Board Member
- Charted Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified Financial Planner™
Asset Protection Planning
Estate and Legacy Planning
High Net-Worth Individuals & Families
Corporate Retirement Plans
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Southern Oregon State University
*Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Marcum Financial Services LLC, Marcum Group and Marcum LLP are not affiliated with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.