James Wilkinson is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm's Providence, Rhode Island office. He has over 30 years of public accounting experience providing audit, accounting services and technology consulting to a wide array of clients and industries. Additionally, he advises clients in areas ranging from business process efficiencies, mergers and acquisitions, and implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
Mr. Wilkinson is also an active peer reviewer and has conducted quality control reviews of many other CPA firms across the country.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- New England Peer Review, Inc., Member of Executive Committee (1995 - 2001; 2007 - 2013)
- PHS Music Boosters, Inc., Treasurer and former President
- Certified Information Technology Professional (AICPA)
Financial Statement Audits
ERISA, including 401(k) and 403(b) Plan Audits
A. 133 Single Audits
Internal Control Assessments
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
The headlines continue in the growing trend toward mergers, acquisitions and other forms of alliances between local CPA firms and their larger partners.